Monday, April 20, 2009

The bride, the flowers... the wait

Guy & Kerry's Wedding

In case you haven't picked up already, I shot a wedding on Saturday. Yet another huge learning curve; particulalry needing more time for setting up formal portraits and lighting them better (the latter was really down to pressure of the former this time).

Still, some nice shots have come out so far, and it was great to meet the photog who shot the wedding with me (though because we were shooting different "sides" to things, it was fleeting). I am going to start tagging a lot of the images on Flickr so that will appear here too, though I will try and avoid it. In these images in particular though, it will be fairly large so they are protected.

Looking forward to seeing the other shots and processsing more of my own once my exams are out of the way later this week...

No comments: